Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 20 - Markets higher around the world as US earnings and macro data points are supportive to equity valuations in a world gone mad on bond yields.
On the call we review our strategy on China and why we think China is a tailwind for equities in the medium term in a world without the Fed and excessive BOJ and ECB policy.
EM equities set to recapture recent highs but we are watching a 5.5% move in the DXY off the lows tempering any runaway hopes.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development