Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 19 - While global markets move higher, the ECB and BOJ are lurking once again to upset the apple cart.
Today we preview the ECB meeting and ponder the tactical trading approach for markets both before and after the event.
Emerging market equities continue to move higher despite the noise in the local Chinese market.
US Housing Starts are out this morning and providing another tailwind for reflation and industrial metal stocks.
Tune into your account for more information.
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force