Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 13 - More benign inflation chatter from the Fed gives interest-rate sensitives an opportunity to continue their rally(as well as the market).
Even Financial's regain their into tomorrow's numbers and while you have read enough Bank earnings previews, you should listen to our call on J.P. Morgan. VIX plumbing sub-10 again.
Steel stocks rallying hard on specific headlines from the White House but whether or not anti-dumping comes to fruition, after extreme oversold conditions industrial metals stocks had been basing for weeks and are breaking out. Reflation = a materials rally and we stay long this trade as well as increase our exposure to Ag.
EM rallies again today but is it time to take some profits on a big run? We give you a tactical country by country ETF strategy.
Tune into your account for more information .
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17