Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 12 - Central banks taketh away and they giveth.
Janet Yellen lights a fire under markets today echoing what was whispered yesterday by Lael Brainerd. The Fed is going to be cautious on their next rate hike. Emerging markets love that story as do Transports, Industrials, and Energy names.
On the call we dig deeper into the charts in Emerging Markets focusing on Brazil, Mexico and $EEM looking back over the last 10 years. Bottom line, Emerging has massively underperformed over the previous 5 years and has continued runway to move higher against the S&P.
Turn into your account for more information.
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference heldSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Pianist Lang Lang is leisure conference image ambassadorSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Former insurance regulator chief expelled from CPC, public officeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- 3 killed, 27 injured as bus mounts pavement in Hong KongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- China steps up protection campaign ahead of World Rhino DaySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Exposed combustible ice found in South China SeaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- Your first trade for Friday, September 22Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-22
- Chinese professor taps online learning trendSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- NW China province asks public to name panda cubsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- ‘Orange Bag’ stirs controversySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- China’s female innovators shine in HangzhouSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- It’s Apple’s worst month in over a year, and the charts are pointing to more trouble ahead: TechnicianSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference held