Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 11 - On today's call we look at bank earnings later in the week and give our thesis for continued outperformance for financials, despite expecting some weakness however on the actual release.
Emerging market stocks are recovering and appear to have held important technical support earlier in the week. The outlook for EM currencies maybe less rosey but this is not where you should be focused.
Another negative Oil headline from Goldman seems to again miss the point. Oil prices will remain challenged to the upside but have now proven support just below these levels. We explain...
Tune in to your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17