Emerging Money Daily Audio Call July 10 - We start the week with some relief on interest rates around the world but this may not be the pause that refreshes just yet, as we think investors still need to gauge the impact of less central bank love.
Having said all that, historically still low interest rates coupled with solid global growth is a warm and fuzzy backdrop for stocks.
Earnings season is upon us which is good news for markets where the second quarter is forecast to be an improvement over a surprisingly bullish first quarter. We outline our favorite sectors and explain why we are leaning towards value over growth.
OPEC may be putting a floor under markets, if not the oil price itself...what do we mean? Tune into your account for more information.
Have a great week.
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17