Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 4 - Translating massive expectations into real data may be what we are starting to get if you believe Auto sales are a real macro indicator.
December auto sales reflect better confidence and are leading to real industrial growth. We talk more about the auto trade and the politics of reality for Ford and GM.
European financials continue to be the best trade in the world right now and if balance sheets are to be the ultimate criteria we learn towards Switzerland. If we are looking for higher beta we are looking towards Germany.
China data is fine yet the currency controls are worrying. Last night’s headlines don’t give us more confidence but we hold to the view that China is never going to be as bad as people think even if true fundamentals warrant more concern.
Oil overcomes the outside reversal but maybe range bound here. Oil trades still in vogue but value not found in the integrateds but rather OFS and refiners.
Have a great day.
Turn into your account for more information
To Subscribe Click Here
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- CPC officials lead poverty relief work in rural ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Delegates gather in Beijing for key Party congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China wins bid to host 2021 WorldSkillsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- College girl’s one-year peacekeeping mission in South SudanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Beijing shantytowns finish renovation ahead of scheduleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated development