Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 4 - Translating massive expectations into real data may be what we are starting to get if you believe Auto sales are a real macro indicator.
December auto sales reflect better confidence and are leading to real industrial growth. We talk more about the auto trade and the politics of reality for Ford and GM.
European financials continue to be the best trade in the world right now and if balance sheets are to be the ultimate criteria we learn towards Switzerland. If we are looking for higher beta we are looking towards Germany.
China data is fine yet the currency controls are worrying. Last night’s headlines don’t give us more confidence but we hold to the view that China is never going to be as bad as people think even if true fundamentals warrant more concern.
Oil overcomes the outside reversal but maybe range bound here. Oil trades still in vogue but value not found in the integrateds but rather OFS and refiners.
Have a great day.
Turn into your account for more information
To Subscribe Click Here
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victims