Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 10 - Today’s market drivers are not new themes but are reasserting themselves as if investors are just acknowledging a new era of CBs stepping back and fiscal policy taking over.
While the industrial metals trade may appear long in the tooth, we argue December’s downward price action gave investors a chance to re-load on a trade that has significant room to run.
Is Chinese inflation a good thing for their economy and the world? Last night’s PPI print is encouraging but China and all EM’s must respect the inflation genie and try to keep it in the bottle.
Small business confidence is at a 13yr high and cresting higher. This enthusiasm is leading spending and investment in businesses across the USA. Will this translate into “real” economic data?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three gamesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Battle between China’s Go champion and computer beginsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Antarctic capacity will be boostedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- New rules cause hassles for fliersSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- China stresses law enforcement on solid waste managementSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Submersible Jiaolong to carry journalist into Mariana TrenchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- New technology allows shoppers to pay with their facesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three games