Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 10 - Today’s market drivers are not new themes but are reasserting themselves as if investors are just acknowledging a new era of CBs stepping back and fiscal policy taking over.
While the industrial metals trade may appear long in the tooth, we argue December’s downward price action gave investors a chance to re-load on a trade that has significant room to run.
Is Chinese inflation a good thing for their economy and the world? Last night’s PPI print is encouraging but China and all EM’s must respect the inflation genie and try to keep it in the bottle.
Small business confidence is at a 13yr high and cresting higher. This enthusiasm is leading spending and investment in businesses across the USA. Will this translate into “real” economic data?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victims