Emerging Money Daily Audio Call January 10 - Today’s market drivers are not new themes but are reasserting themselves as if investors are just acknowledging a new era of CBs stepping back and fiscal policy taking over.
While the industrial metals trade may appear long in the tooth, we argue December’s downward price action gave investors a chance to re-load on a trade that has significant room to run.
Is Chinese inflation a good thing for their economy and the world? Last night’s PPI print is encouraging but China and all EM’s must respect the inflation genie and try to keep it in the bottle.
Small business confidence is at a 13yr high and cresting higher. This enthusiasm is leading spending and investment in businesses across the USA. Will this translate into “real” economic data?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- CPC officials lead poverty relief work in rural ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Delegates gather in Beijing for key Party congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China wins bid to host 2021 WorldSkillsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- College girl’s one-year peacekeeping mission in South SudanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Beijing shantytowns finish renovation ahead of scheduleSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated development