Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 8 - On the call today we examine the macro reality setting in for rates, the USD and politics.
The good news is reality is setting in, the bad news is reality is setting in…
Copper ripping higher while oil under pressure. Both moves should be taken with a grain of perspective. Here is ours…
EU elections are a massive series of headline risks or opportunities based on Brexit and the US election reactions. The Dutch are as Euro-skeptic as they come.
EM vs SPX? There is plenty of room to run on this catch up trade. We will be happy to recapture the election shortfall as a first step. Here is some perspective.
Tune into your account for more information
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development