Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 8 - On the call today we examine the macro reality setting in for rates, the USD and politics.
The good news is reality is setting in, the bad news is reality is setting in…
Copper ripping higher while oil under pressure. Both moves should be taken with a grain of perspective. Here is ours…
EU elections are a massive series of headline risks or opportunities based on Brexit and the US election reactions. The Dutch are as Euro-skeptic as they come.
EM vs SPX? There is plenty of room to run on this catch up trade. We will be happy to recapture the election shortfall as a first step. Here is some perspective.
Tune into your account for more information
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17