Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 7 - On the call today we discuss the dynamic of yields that are falling on each fed official hitting the tape.
What gives? Is the “Central Bank put” a good thing or bad thing?
EM struggles when the reflation trade struggles. See above and listen for our comments.
US Retailers remain oversold and overly counted out despite there are some with stellar balance sheets and a few without line growth.
We spell out which names in the sector we like and why.
Tune into your account for more information.
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force