Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 28 - Stocks sideways but EM equities drifting lower and we become more tactical on this trade over the next few weeks.
US macro continues to be fine but backward looking GDP numbers out this AM at least challenge us to question what will happen to business confidence if tonight’s Presidential address disappoints on details.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener