On the call today we look ahead to the week where Trump’s Tuesday night address is the feature but we also have final comments from the Fed on Friday before a quiet period into their March meeting.
We do not expect Trump to back down from an aggressive agenda and we think the Fed is closer to the trigger than markets are pricing in.
Yields around the world are telling the tale of more risk aversion and less confidence on growth. The irony is that global macro has been accelerating during the time yields have pulled back. Why?
Staples may be unattractive on multiple factors but they will continue to be bid in a yield compression backdrop. We tell you why we like healthcare in 2017.
Finally EM equities have run into a wall over the last three sessions and now cling to key support. What’s the next move?
Tune into your account for more information.
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xiamen promotes green delivery ahead of online shopping bonanzaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- 19th CPC National Congress election methods approvedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- WWF publishes Shanghai urban environment nature guidebookSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- CPC national congress shows more openness, transparencySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- Xi’s report at key CPC meeting further strengthens global confidence in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-20
- China to divert more water from Yangtze River to ShandongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airport