On the call today we look ahead to the week where Trump’s Tuesday night address is the feature but we also have final comments from the Fed on Friday before a quiet period into their March meeting.
We do not expect Trump to back down from an aggressive agenda and we think the Fed is closer to the trigger than markets are pricing in.
Yields around the world are telling the tale of more risk aversion and less confidence on growth. The irony is that global macro has been accelerating during the time yields have pulled back. Why?
Staples may be unattractive on multiple factors but they will continue to be bid in a yield compression backdrop. We tell you why we like healthcare in 2017.
Finally EM equities have run into a wall over the last three sessions and now cling to key support. What’s the next move?
Tune into your account for more information.
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener