On the call today we look ahead to the week where Trump’s Tuesday night address is the feature but we also have final comments from the Fed on Friday before a quiet period into their March meeting.
We do not expect Trump to back down from an aggressive agenda and we think the Fed is closer to the trigger than markets are pricing in.
Yields around the world are telling the tale of more risk aversion and less confidence on growth. The irony is that global macro has been accelerating during the time yields have pulled back. Why?
Staples may be unattractive on multiple factors but they will continue to be bid in a yield compression backdrop. We tell you why we like healthcare in 2017.
Finally EM equities have run into a wall over the last three sessions and now cling to key support. What’s the next move?
Tune into your account for more information.
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China