As global markets rally higher on Tuesday, we focus on the improving macro and how this is supporting expectations of policy change.
Europe continues to be a bright spot strong composite PMI data joined yesterday’s inflation readings that were bullish in their strength. We are growing increasingly concerned about overbot technical positioning of the SPX. We put this in a historical context.
The Fed is adding upward pressure on the Dollar yet we have seen some decoupling between a stronger DXY and commodity prices and EM asset pricing. This morning Oil and Copper lead commodities higher but plenty of skeptics about the (also) overdone oil positioning. Meanwhile what is good for copper is not necessarily what’s good for Freeport McMoran. We explain.
US Retail earnings reports out today underscore what’s been working and what will be challenged. Fade the Walmart result? Is Home Depot only just starting to get its mojo? …Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China