As global markets rally higher on Tuesday, we focus on the improving macro and how this is supporting expectations of policy change.
Europe continues to be a bright spot strong composite PMI data joined yesterday’s inflation readings that were bullish in their strength. We are growing increasingly concerned about overbot technical positioning of the SPX. We put this in a historical context.
The Fed is adding upward pressure on the Dollar yet we have seen some decoupling between a stronger DXY and commodity prices and EM asset pricing. This morning Oil and Copper lead commodities higher but plenty of skeptics about the (also) overdone oil positioning. Meanwhile what is good for copper is not necessarily what’s good for Freeport McMoran. We explain.
US Retail earnings reports out today underscore what’s been working and what will be challenged. Fade the Walmart result? Is Home Depot only just starting to get its mojo? …Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three gamesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Battle between China’s Go champion and computer beginsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Antarctic capacity will be boostedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- New rules cause hassles for fliersSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- China stresses law enforcement on solid waste managementSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Submersible Jiaolong to carry journalist into Mariana TrenchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- New technology allows shoppers to pay with their facesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three games