Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 13 - On the call we set up the week ahead which features Yellen’s two day testimony.
Markets are pricing in higher volatility and slightly higher rates but the “2006 rally” rages on.
Dramatic reversals for Brazil, Chinese internet stocks, and even steel companies continue this week.
From bear market to bull market. Who is next?
EM is at its “come to Jesus moment” running into an important level where as we coined on Friday’s Fast Money, a break out here could be like a “deer running through the woods”.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development