Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 13 - On the call we set up the week ahead which features Yellen’s two day testimony.
Markets are pricing in higher volatility and slightly higher rates but the “2006 rally” rages on.
Dramatic reversals for Brazil, Chinese internet stocks, and even steel companies continue this week.
From bear market to bull market. Who is next?
EM is at its “come to Jesus moment” running into an important level where as we coined on Friday’s Fast Money, a break out here could be like a “deer running through the woods”.
Tune into your account for more information.
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three gamesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Battle between China’s Go champion and computer beginsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Antarctic capacity will be boostedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- New rules cause hassles for fliersSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- China stresses law enforcement on solid waste managementSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Submersible Jiaolong to carry journalist into Mariana TrenchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- New technology allows shoppers to pay with their facesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three games