Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 10 - As we close another week where price action sees only the expectation of change and not the reality of it.
We have to consider the VIX was over 30 one year ago on a more benign backdrop ( or so it appears now).
Macro around the world this week was quite strong and supports commodities as well as other fiscal trades.
Oil gets more support from the IEA in the monthly report. We discuss…
Have a great weekend.
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force