Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 1 - US and global markets await the Fed this afternoon and the announcement comes after a couple very strong data releases this AM.
Equity markets clearly are not prepared for a more hawkish Fed. The Dollar should again be watched because the recent slump will have a chance to reverse off the Fed but if it does not the message is clear: we have peaked on the USD.
Pair trades and relative value within Financials, Industrials make more sense than outright bets. We review 3 top pair trades we like.
EM equities watching cautiously todays fed and dollar moves. In Brazil we discuss Utilities and Telco trades.
Tune into your account for more information.
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force