Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 9 -The calendar is friend and foe. The year-end rally meets the Fed square, head-on next week.
Today the market is telling a story of where both have something to day.
Rates and the USD are higher, cyclical rotation in line with reflation is trading well…yet again.
Airlines are announcing very decent passenger update data and despite being all-time highs we still like the trade. We tell you why.
OPEC meets no-OPEC. What to make of this weekend’s Vienna gathering?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China