Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 6 - On the call today we discuss what appears to have been the “trump moment” for EU banks in the form of the Italian referendum.
We discuss the view and where the lagging EU financial sector could go even with a small dose of profitability.
Volatility is again too low for the world we live in. How should you play defense over the next 1-3 months?
EM markets and their currencies are slowly clawing back off the mat. We highlight important trading ranges in the ETF and where we are focusing below the surface including Russia.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China