Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 27 - We spend time talking about the Retail sector as we evaluate the holiday retail performance. Winners, Losers, and those who will outperform in 2017.
Industrial metals should get a boost from Copper having weathered the Dollar storm reasonably well. Now what if we can see some fiscal policy and weave in copper dynamics that are arguably more in balance than oil, which keeps rallying, and you can look act global diversified miners as well as SCCO, FCX trades again.
EM equities are bouncing. How far on the charts can they go? EMFX is getting all the way back to recent highs and in the case of Russia has traded through those highs.
Tune into your account for more information and have a great last week of the year!
To Subscribe Click Here
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victims