Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 12 - On the call we stop to look at the cross currents of higher yields and equities.
Meanwhile the Dollar is significantly weaker today but commodities and EM don’t seem to care (or see reason to rally) on this.
Non-OPEC comes to an agreement and despite some attention, we think this is a pretty big deal. We explain.
Fed this week seems like a non-event, but is it really? (YES)
One sector that investors remain confused about the impact of higher oil prices is…?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping forceSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- HK starts launch of XRL joint checkpoint processSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- Chinese students take top honors in supercomputer competitionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-19
- 19 killed, 8 injured in Beijing house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-11-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China organizes 19-unit standby peacekeeping force