Emerging Money Daily Audio Call December 12 - On the call we stop to look at the cross currents of higher yields and equities.
Meanwhile the Dollar is significantly weaker today but commodities and EM don’t seem to care (or see reason to rally) on this.
Non-OPEC comes to an agreement and despite some attention, we think this is a pretty big deal. We explain.
Fed this week seems like a non-event, but is it really? (YES)
One sector that investors remain confused about the impact of higher oil prices is…?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China