Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 5 - Payrolls did not disappoint as a market event and now the question is will they or won't they? (The Fed silly)… not sure they can right now so bottom line for this number is positive but we give the details on the call.
Short term trades and longer term trades are similar in our view but clearly there should be a bias towards the financials, and industrials.
The bigger risks remain rooted in assets that just are not trading at reasonable levels.
These assets include defensives and overly compressed fixed income yields.
Tune into your account and have a great weekend.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development