Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 5 - Payrolls did not disappoint as a market event and now the question is will they or won't they? (The Fed silly)… not sure they can right now so bottom line for this number is positive but we give the details on the call.
Short term trades and longer term trades are similar in our view but clearly there should be a bias towards the financials, and industrials.
The bigger risks remain rooted in assets that just are not trading at reasonable levels.
These assets include defensives and overly compressed fixed income yields.
Tune into your account and have a great weekend.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China