Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 4 - On today’s call we discuss the oil trade both short term and longer term while investors are getting uber bearish on Texas Tea.
The real downfall to the equity investment thesis will be higher interest rates not China devaluing or credit blowing up from oil’s collapse.
We are on record as saying at some point here div stocks are not even close to being worth the risk in capital investment vs the div payout ratio.
Investors prepare for the NFP tomorrow and we give you a sense of what the market needs to “thread the needle”.
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China