Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 28 - Jackson Hole came and went without much fanfare which for global equity markets is probably a good thing as the risks were slanted towards hawkish rhetoric if we were going to get any.
But global central banks really may be missing the inflation story that exists when they refuse to recognize the deflationary impact of technology but where asset bubbles are EVERYWHERE.
Copper breaking higher and we like the sensitivities for some copper stocks but not all. Gold on the other hand despite a fresh post-election high does not impress us when framed in the context of a 15m period of heroic volatility and political chaos opportunities.
Is the Dollar skiing the "black diamond" slope right now?
Tune into your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17