Emerging Money Daily Audio Call August 28 - Jackson Hole came and went without much fanfare which for global equity markets is probably a good thing as the risks were slanted towards hawkish rhetoric if we were going to get any.
But global central banks really may be missing the inflation story that exists when they refuse to recognize the deflationary impact of technology but where asset bubbles are EVERYWHERE.
Copper breaking higher and we like the sensitivities for some copper stocks but not all. Gold on the other hand despite a fresh post-election high does not impress us when framed in the context of a 15m period of heroic volatility and political chaos opportunities.
Is the Dollar skiing the "black diamond" slope right now?
Tune into your account for more information.
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference heldSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Pianist Lang Lang is leisure conference image ambassadorSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Former insurance regulator chief expelled from CPC, public officeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- 3 killed, 27 injured as bus mounts pavement in Hong KongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- China steps up protection campaign ahead of World Rhino DaySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Exposed combustible ice found in South China SeaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- Your first trade for Friday, September 22Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-22
- Chinese professor taps online learning trendSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- NW China province asks public to name panda cubsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- ‘Orange Bag’ stirs controversySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- China’s female innovators shine in HangzhouSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- It’s Apple’s worst month in over a year, and the charts are pointing to more trouble ahead: TechnicianSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference held