Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 7 - Markets not reacting to what might have been an overreaction on policy from Washington in Syria.
But are we surprised? We too were sickened by the chemical warfare waged this week in Syria and believe the world must take a stand against such barbarism. We would however at least highlight the hypocrisy of the action from the isolationist President.
The ECB was a big disappointment this week and gave Dollar bulls a chance to trade back above to 100dma. We are buyers of the Euro at 1.05 and think this will jump start the EU outperformance even with the French elections looming.
US data this week was disappointing punctuated by the lame NFP. What country is back on track with their macro?
Tune into your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-17
- Agenda set for 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Coming soon: Opening ceremony of the 19th CPC National CongressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Beijing plans culture and tech integrated developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- All 38 delegations arrive in Beijing for CPC congressSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-17
- Chinese police repatriate ‘Red Notice’ fugitive to USSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- In the battle between growth versus value, here’s what Mohamed El-Erian would pickSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-16
- China announces new gravitational wave observationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- China to pilot lawyer mediation systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-16
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Tuesday, October 17