Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 19 - French elections give us a sense of déjà vu yet we thank the move-in yields is way over done on the downside and are assessing the best ways to reengage in the reflation trade.
Emerging markets are underperforming today and that may have as much to do with positioning than it does about top down fundamentals.
Watching to key 50dma for a bounce.
Facebook Developer Conference(F8) focused less on innovation than it did on maintaining a leadership position in social media and related technologies.
We like the giant platform at Facebook but wonder at what price?
Tune into your account for the audio call.
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Five killed in north China house fireSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- China launches first Internet court in e-commerce hubSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Two officials under investigation following fatal coal mine landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-19
- Heavy rain kills 10 in GuangxiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Make China greener