Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 18 - On the call today we discuss the breakdown in bond yields and the impact in deflation trades.
The other side of the story for deflation has the dollar weakening and that should support those assets that trade inversely to the dollar: commodities and gold and EM FX.
Again those trades are not working today because risk off means investors are focused on Europe and Middle Eastern geopolitics.
Turn into your account for more information.
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development