Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 18 - On the call today we discuss the breakdown in bond yields and the impact in deflation trades.
The other side of the story for deflation has the dollar weakening and that should support those assets that trade inversely to the dollar: commodities and gold and EM FX.
Again those trades are not working today because risk off means investors are focused on Europe and Middle Eastern geopolitics.
Turn into your account for more information.
- China reaffirms opposition to Dalai Lama’s visits to foreign countriesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China reaffirms opposition to Dalai Lama’s visits to foreign countries