Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 14 - As we head into a long holiday weekend globally geopolitics escalate and leave little reason for taking on additional market risk.
Technicals are poor in the S&P and but do not construct your investment strategy around the charts. We explain...
China was a bright spot this week both on the political transition we are seeing with Trump and Xi Jingping, as well as Chinese macro. Imports exports and FDI were strong and show an economy that is accelerating not slumping.
The dollar continues to meander with a move to the downside still on the horizon. This will be supportive to emerging markets and commodities trading.
Tune into your account or click here to subscribe
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Qatar wants to invest in AAL: 5 tradesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-22
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China