Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 13 - If yesterday was reversal day for the Trump administration on key areas that include the dollar, the Fed, and China today is punctuated by the realities of earnings season and macro that is at cross currents.
We discuss J.P. Morgan earnings in some detail and lay out our strategy for trading this stock and the sector.
Russia and Turkey remain in the headlines and both look interesting despite the news flow that is clearly not positive.
Tune in to your account for more in formation.
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development