Emerging Money Daily Audio Call - As the Fed concludes it's two day meeting with little expectation of a rate hike, markets are looking past and potential for the Fed or other Central Banks to end the liquidity party.
How reasonable it is to assume that the 2% inflation bogey will be the hard line in the sand that protects equities at a time when global indices and valuations are soaring? The VIX at all-time lows and Bull/Bear readings of market sentiment seeing bullishness back to March levels has us concerned but not stubborn. We explain...
Earnings continue in full force today with Facebook after the bell. We also reflect upon the numbers reported by Catapillar and US steel as both are bellwethers for the reflation trade.
Finally, in our tactical trading bucket we look at airlines who have suffered a major fall from grace since reporting solid second-quarter numbers. Time to Buy?
Tune into your account for more information.
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference heldSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Pianist Lang Lang is leisure conference image ambassadorSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Former insurance regulator chief expelled from CPC, public officeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- 3 killed, 27 injured as bus mounts pavement in Hong KongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- China steps up protection campaign ahead of World Rhino DaySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Exposed combustible ice found in South China SeaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- Your first trade for Friday, September 22Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-22
- Chinese professor taps online learning trendSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- NW China province asks public to name panda cubsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- ‘Orange Bag’ stirs controversySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- China’s female innovators shine in HangzhouSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- It’s Apple’s worst month in over a year, and the charts are pointing to more trouble ahead: TechnicianSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference held