Emerging Money Daily Audio August 16 - While politics in the US continue to incite social tension, markets find themselves more dependent on (hopefully) independent central banks for their fate than the (hollow?) promises of Washington on the policy front.
Infrastructure was the topic of yesterday's Trump press conference gone bad, but a look at the charts on core resource plays tells you this trade was not waiting from Trump to see a breakout across miners, metals, and industrial linked reflation trades.
On the call we discuss a couple trades we are focused on in the metals space and why this time you may see these names building on strong performance to date.
Time to nibble in Retail after yet another test and hold of the lows? There is one charter member of this group we are beginning to warm on.
Tune into your account for more information.
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference heldSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Pianist Lang Lang is leisure conference image ambassadorSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Former insurance regulator chief expelled from CPC, public officeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- 3 killed, 27 injured as bus mounts pavement in Hong KongSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- China steps up protection campaign ahead of World Rhino DaySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-23
- Exposed combustible ice found in South China SeaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- Your first trade for Friday, September 22Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-22
- Chinese professor taps online learning trendSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- NW China province asks public to name panda cubsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- ‘Orange Bag’ stirs controversySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- China’s female innovators shine in HangzhouSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-22
- It’s Apple’s worst month in over a year, and the charts are pointing to more trouble ahead: TechnicianSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- 1st China (Beijing) leisure conference held