Emerging Money Daily Audi0 Call February 22 - More sentiment readings for market skeptics to highlight as indicating overbought markets that are ripe for at least a correction.
We continue to remind investors of the cross currents of synchronized global growth dynamics weighted against massive political uncertainty in the EU and US, and a Fed that is always lurking. What could a correction look like? We discuss…
Dollar strength is being met with resilience in EM and Gold and this change in character is also consistent with better global growth. Sentiment towards EM from crossover investors is notable and we refresh our view on asset class valuations, and EPS trends.
What else are we watching ? Topics we touch include: US taxation, Immigration issues, and Credit issues to think about.
Tune into your account for more information.
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three gamesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Battle between China’s Go champion and computer beginsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Antarctic capacity will be boostedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- New rules cause hassles for fliersSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- China stresses law enforcement on solid waste managementSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-23
- Submersible Jiaolong to carry journalist into Mariana TrenchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- New technology allows shoppers to pay with their facesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-22
- AlphaGo beats top Go player in first of three games