Emerging Money Daily Audi0 Call February 22 - More sentiment readings for market skeptics to highlight as indicating overbought markets that are ripe for at least a correction.
We continue to remind investors of the cross currents of synchronized global growth dynamics weighted against massive political uncertainty in the EU and US, and a Fed that is always lurking. What could a correction look like? We discuss…
Dollar strength is being met with resilience in EM and Gold and this change in character is also consistent with better global growth. Sentiment towards EM from crossover investors is notable and we refresh our view on asset class valuations, and EPS trends.
What else are we watching ? Topics we touch include: US taxation, Immigration issues, and Credit issues to think about.
Tune into your account for more information.
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Xi stresses reform, development, stability during inspection tourSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Third BRICS environment ministers meeting held in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Torrential rain affects 390,000 people in C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- China’s draft law on supervision submitted for reviewSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese lawmakers call for revision on product quality lawSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-23
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. China