Emerging Money Daily Audi0 Call February 22 - More sentiment readings for market skeptics to highlight as indicating overbought markets that are ripe for at least a correction.
We continue to remind investors of the cross currents of synchronized global growth dynamics weighted against massive political uncertainty in the EU and US, and a Fed that is always lurking. What could a correction look like? We discuss…
Dollar strength is being met with resilience in EM and Gold and this change in character is also consistent with better global growth. Sentiment towards EM from crossover investors is notable and we refresh our view on asset class valuations, and EPS trends.
What else are we watching ? Topics we touch include: US taxation, Immigration issues, and Credit issues to think about.
Tune into your account for more information.
- Your first trade for Thursday, October 19Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-19
- 775 mln Chinese students receive financial aid over past decadeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China to standardize elderly care servicesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China-made jetliner performs well in test flightSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- 440 senior officials investigated for corruptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Private universities increasingly important in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- China to make new breakthrough in quantum communicationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- Chinese doctor saves passenger on US tripSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-19
- It isn’t tax reform, earnings are driving this rally: StrategistSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-10-18
- CPC creates Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New EraSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-18
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, October 19