Emerging Money Daily Audi Call August 1 - Despite the obvious presence of earnings season, and the always epic Apple print after the bell, today is all about macro, and asset allocation.
PMIs around the world are providing enough ammunition for those who need higher exports, and manufacturing to boost GDP, to in turn boost EPS estimates. Europe continues to give us the best backdrop for all of this and Germany is the best of the bunch. Not surprisingly, despite a Dollar that weakened further early in the session, the DAX has bounced where it should continue to maintain a bid until the ECB better plays their hand.
Meanwhile Transports, Industrials remain under pressure, and if you removed a few key names (like BA, and VZ) from the weighting you would see the Dow Jones trading quite heavy over the last week or two.
EM meanwhile kissing recent highs and has seen record inflows YTD to this point. How are we trading EM?
Tune into your account for more information.
- Beijing in bloom for upcoming holidaysSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- New industries to help boost employmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Interpol credited in surrenderSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Shanghai village transformed by Apple contractorSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- As food couriers rush, danger lurksSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Ask a Beijinger: Are smartphones replacing cash in China?Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Advanced weather satellite Fengyun 4A begins operationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- Doctors choose to save man’s life, not his clothesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- New eyeball in space peers toward EarthSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-26
- World’s first amphibious drone made in ShanghaiSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-25
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Beijing in bloom for upcoming holidays