Emerging Monday Daily Audio Call September 27 - Post-debate there is little the markets got that was new so volatility in the short run falls and we sit within a range for markets including currencies, stocks, and oil.
However the cycle remains ripe for vol spikes and the election dynamics will only get closer, not divergent meaning more vol as we get closer to the event.
Speaking of oil, Iran and Saudi are center stage as usual and giving no ground but keeping hopes of a November deal alive in terms of market sentiment.
Make no mistake, Iran needs 4mbpd and Saudi needs $65/bbl. Both are working towards this.
Rates may have broken back into range that has defined the post-Brexit world.
Leaving aside what we would like to see, the US 10yr and Japanese 10yr are at a moment of truth for the evolution trade.
What do we mean?
Tune into your account for more information.
To Subscribe Click Here
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development