Using a chart provided by UBS and taken from data from EFPR who compiles an amazing amount of information on fund flows within the investment community and particularly insightful on EM, we want to assess where the opportunities for rotation, beating the index, and where we think investors are offsides.
Ultimately this is about yesterday’s trade versus tomorrows trade. Everyone knows that fund flow data is a lagging indicator, much like another similar analysis that takes place with 13F filings of major funds to see what they hold or sold. This exercise merely tells you where investors were positioned at a moment in time. Even if this data is one day later there is no sense of what flows have happened in between. With all of that as a caveat, here is the chart:
See what highlights we want to follow in the report.
Login into your account and checkout our report under Trading Ideas
To Subscribe Click Here
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven developmentSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Premier Li stresses innovation-driven development