Using a chart provided by UBS and taken from data from EFPR who compiles an amazing amount of information on fund flows within the investment community and particularly insightful on EM, we want to assess where the opportunities for rotation, beating the index, and where we think investors are offsides.
Ultimately this is about yesterday’s trade versus tomorrows trade. Everyone knows that fund flow data is a lagging indicator, much like another similar analysis that takes place with 13F filings of major funds to see what they hold or sold. This exercise merely tells you where investors were positioned at a moment in time. Even if this data is one day later there is no sense of what flows have happened in between. With all of that as a caveat, here is the chart:
See what highlights we want to follow in the report.
Login into your account and checkout our report under Trading Ideas
To Subscribe Click Here
- Heavy rain to hit central ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Make China greenerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Beijing court bans production of air-polluting companySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi congratulates scientists on expedition to the Qinghai-Tibet PlateauSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Administration for tiger and leopard national park inauguratedSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Nation’s first internet court up and runningSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-08-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Heavy rain to hit central China