Emerging market equities in the form of the $EEM ETF have staged a strong comeback versus the SPX since late December when they bottomed as some reality started trickling into Trumpenomics.
The irony is that which ailed EM from Trump’s victory may now be the tailwind to continue an early stage recovery of the asset class after 6.5years of massive underperformance (-60%) to the SPX and developed market equities.
We will focus on small victories and today and see where this adds to a base of support that appears to be an inflection point for the asset class that will not happen overnight. The re-rating of EM will be a process that includes reversion to the mean forces taking over, along with synchronized global growth that is finally flowing from many corners of the earth.
Login into your account to see the team is trading EM
Or subscribe clicking here
- China reaffirms opposition to Dalai Lama’s visits to foreign countriesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- More flights for winter tourist season in NE China airportSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Foreign journalists deem nation’s progress impressiveSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- China bags 15 golds at WorldSkills contestSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-10-21
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China reaffirms opposition to Dalai Lama’s visits to foreign countries