Merry Christmas From Emerging Money Team
ROCK ON SANTA!!
American Depository Receipts (ADR)
American Depository Receipts (ADRs) are securities listed on an American exchange in United States dollars that represent shares in a foreign company.
Arbitrage is the buying and selling of similar securities to make a profit from slight price variations.
China bashing gets a little tiresome for me. While there is so much to attack in terms of the quality(and accuracy) of information flow and data, the political process, the market structure of the economy, the access of investors to the economy…
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 24 – Moody’s has downgraded China, so do we care?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 10 – On the call today we discuss the fallout from the Comey firing as implications for stocks in the US may be overdone based on how we have traded policy disappointment so far.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 9 – On the audio strategy call today we dig deeper into individual stock opportunities that exist below the surface of this passive, indexing, ETF wall of capital that masks single stock opportunities.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 28 – Stocks dance with fresh highs on the SPX while setting fresh levels at the Nasdaq and Russell this week.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 14 – As we head into a long holiday weekend globally geopolitics escalate and leave little reason for taking on additional market risk.
Emerging market equities in the form of the $EEM ETF have staged a strong comeback versus the SPX since late December when they bottomed as some reality started trickling into Trumpenomics.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 7 – Markets not reacting to what might have been an overreaction on policy from Washington in Syria.
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-25
- 15 found dead in SW China landslide burying 120Source: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- China’s lawyers association signs MOU with Belt, Road nationsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Xi stresses enhancing rocket launch, test capabilitySource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 confirmed dead after heavy rain slashes C. ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Hong Kong’s future will be bright with support of mainland: K. Wah Group chairmanSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 2 pandas to leave for Germany for 15-year researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 16 arrested for illegally selling Apple user data in ChinaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- Over 100 buried in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-06-24
- 8 ways to trade this week’s extreme moversSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-06-23
- Chinese billionaire donates 20M yuan for landslide victims