China: Tell me what I don’t know. Casual China players are focused on last night’s PMI and were focused on recent flash PMI 2 weeks (47.1 and subsequent 3.1% fall in the SPX) ago in ways they have never before because someone erroneously told them to connect the dots between the struggling stock market and […]
Emerging Money’s Tim Seymour helped subscriber navigate one the most volatile weeks in history.
EMMI – Emerging Money Multinational Index
Today I feel it’s important to repeat the same things we have emphasized over the last few weeks on rates and the currency moves.
Last night on CNBC’s Fast Money my “Final Trade” was to sell the TBT ETF which is a play on the long end of the US Bond market. A long position in the TBT is a bet that rates will move higher. My call was that rates have come too far too fast. No way […]
Start making tomorrow’s trades Today. Already a member…Login Here
Access to Emerging Money’s™ Premium Content provides the latest in Global and Emerging Markets analysis and coverage. Our insight is intended to empower and guide investors who have experience investing in global and emerging markets as well as those who are not […]
After missing on revenues Alibaba (BABA, quote) is taking a beating that comes when expectations are high. But is the multiple? At current pricing on E’16 BABA trades around 25X EBITDA or a major discount to Amazon.
Looking at the chart below we find the price for the emerging market ETF – EEM on its own outright and on the spread against the SPY ETF. The later we often refer to as the “EM/DM Spread”.
All eyes continue on the currency as Russian equities ex-currency are flat. Clearly however, if you are a USD investor and own Ruble based assets in USD you care about the currency and if you think the Ruble is going to 60, hands off buying Lukoil (LUKOY, quote) in ADR form.
- NSRI helps pregnant teen trapped in cove by tideSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-06-27
- Spain’s Del Bosque expects the ‘real Italy’ to turn up in last 16Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-06-27
- Griezmann double sends hosts France into Euro 2016 last eightSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-06-27
- Eskom execs should decline bonuses‚ Reward Association saysSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-06-27
- Moscow Lifehack: What If I Dig Up Treasure in My Dacha Garden? Can I Keep It?Source: The Moscow Times – Current IssuePublished on 2016-06-27
- Moscow Lifehack: Help! Mosquitoes Ate Me! Ten Russian Home Remedies to Stop the ItchSource: The Moscow Times – Current IssuePublished on 2016-06-27
- Moscow Lifehack: Can I Drink in Public on Moscow Streets and Parks?Source: The Moscow Times – Current IssuePublished on 2016-06-27
- Five missing in southwest China landslideSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-27
- Lack of tents, shelter for Funing tornado victimsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-27
- Regulations crack down on search engine adsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-27
- All-female patrol formed to help out Hangzhou touristsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-27
- Event highlights work of CPC diplomatic armSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-27
- China committed to peaceful use of outer spaceSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-27
- Hazardous chemicals cleared in tornado-battered China countySource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-27
- China to recruit lawyers, legal experts to draft billsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-06-27
- NSRI helps pregnant teen trapped in cove by tide