Emerging Money Daily Audio Call September 8 – As we recap the week and look to next week, markets remain caught between earnings season and political footballs in Washington and in Korea.
Casual observers and investors in EM occasionally jump in and out of themes and often this is exactly how to trade EM successfully. Those of us who are dedicated to the asset class and have invested in it through multiple cycles may get too close to the fire, and miss trading signals that demand a […]
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call May 19 – Was the volatility spike of midweek a change in character for markets, or will the resiliency of the market which is routed more in confidence rather than substance remain the norm?
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call April 24 – French elections deliver the perfect outcome for markets and we ask the question whether European politics are the norm or the exception to the USA and other parts of the world?
As the momentum in the economy inspired by the elections joined forces with real inflation growth we started to see TIPS( Treasury Inflation Protected Securities) go through some selling exhaustion and this could be a good sign for Rates, and Banks.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call November 17 – Yesterday’s comment was “Trump on Trump off?”…today it’s another Trump ON day and the Dollar has to be the story with a 13yr high reached after a 2yr fight to break 100 on the DXY.
Chinese export data last night was not good (10% v -3%, and -2.8%) but is this really the stuff of market risk off? With equities gapping lower, and vol +8% the reaction for markets is one we find puzzling.
China: Tell me what I don’t know. Casual China players are focused on last night’s PMI and were focused on recent flash PMI 2 weeks (47.1 and subsequent 3.1% fall in the SPX) ago in ways they have never before because someone erroneously told them to connect the dots between the struggling stock market and […]
Emerging Money’s Tim Seymour helped subscriber navigate one the most volatile weeks in history.
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Your first trade for Wednesday, September 20Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-20
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University sets up Belt and Road centerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vessel