China: Tell me what I don’t know. Casual China players are focused on last night’s PMI and were focused on recent flash PMI 2 weeks (47.1 and subsequent 3.1% fall in the SPX) ago in ways they have never before because someone erroneously told them to connect the dots between the struggling stock market and […]
Emerging Money’s Tim Seymour helped subscriber navigate one the most volatile weeks in history.
EMMI – Emerging Money Multinational Index
Today I feel it’s important to repeat the same things we have emphasized over the last few weeks on rates and the currency moves.
Last night on CNBC’s Fast Money my “Final Trade” was to sell the TBT ETF which is a play on the long end of the US Bond market. A long position in the TBT is a bet that rates will move higher. My call was that rates have come too far too fast. No way […]
Start making tomorrow’s trades Today. Already a member…Login Here
Access to Emerging Money’s™ Premium Content provides the latest in Global and Emerging Markets analysis and coverage. Our insight is intended to empower and guide investors who have experience investing in global and emerging markets as well as those who are not […]
After missing on revenues Alibaba (BABA, quote) is taking a beating that comes when expectations are high. But is the multiple? At current pricing on E’16 BABA trades around 25X EBITDA or a major discount to Amazon.
Looking at the chart below we find the price for the emerging market ETF – EEM on its own outright and on the spread against the SPY ETF. The later we often refer to as the “EM/DM Spread”.
All eyes continue on the currency as Russian equities ex-currency are flat. Clearly however, if you are a USD investor and own Ruble based assets in USD you care about the currency and if you think the Ruble is going to 60, hands off buying Lukoil (LUKOY, quote) in ADR form.
- Canada-bound pupils getting youngerSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-27
- Teen mom convicted of killing her babySource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-27
- People united over China’s TaiwanSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-27
- ‘Missing’ man must cover cost of searchSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-27
- Beijing mulls air purifiers at schoolsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-27
- Late organ donor saves lives of 5 peopleSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-27
- Chinese scientists find new clues in Alzheimer’s researchSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-27
- Adoptions decline after govt drops one-child policySource: China.orgPublished on 2016-05-27
- How to trade possible Donald Trump presidencySource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-26
- Final Trade: McDonald’s, Pandora, & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-26
- Retail winners and losersSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-26
- Airlines face major hurdlesSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-26
- Bank catch-up tradeSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-26
- 5 trades to make if Trump becomes presidentSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-05-26
- Shootout at Randburg home claims lives of woman and man‚ while third is woundedSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2016-05-26
- Canada-bound pupils getting younger