Slew of China data tomorrow:
Exports, imports, and Ind production on deck tomorrow somehow we expect the numbers to be irrelevant but overall trading trends we think have seen the bottom of this cycle. We expect plenty of choppy stats and not extreme liftoff but who is expecting anything from China? So when the data […]
Microsoft China (FXI, quote) has officially reinstated its chat robot otherwise known as Xiaobing on the Weibo (WB, quote) platform yesterday. Weibo is an instant message platform that is similar to Twitter (TWTR, quote).
Last night, Tim was on CNBC Asia talking about China and reiterating that China is not a macro call as much as you are looking for bottom consumption plays.
I’m seeing big buyers of SPX call upside around 1850 and 1860. Upside vol is cheap, and unless Yellen destroys the party, market can rally into long weekend. Expecting a re-test of highs on cash deployment and continued decent earnings off LOW BAR into earnings season.
Sina (SINA, quote), the Chinese internet media company with four primary business including Sina Weibo, “China’s Twitter” has filed documents to list on a US exchange in the coming weeks/months. With all the fanfare surrounding social media around the world, this filing has been highly anticipated. Clearly the performance of other […]
Last night Baidu (BIDU, qoute) reported $8.40/share comp EPS for 4Q 2013 which beat the street by a small amount, but the key to the report was a 1Q outlook that gives investors reason to believe more growth is coming.
As you track the Emerging Money China Intenet Index (EMCHI), we highlight news from key component, Tencent.
- Former NE China official expelled from Party, officeSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-25
- IEEPA research to address health impact of indoor air pollutionSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-25
- A series of mistakes lead to accidental missile launchSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-25
- Chengdu hotpot faces regulationSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-25
- Panchen Lama’s first Kalachakra ritual closesSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-25
- Sewage treatment system in use on Xisha IslandsSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-25
- DNA technique heralds advances in disease detectionSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-25
- Jobs growing, but applicants are laggingSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-25
- Government moves to tackle e-waste pollutionSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-25
- Woman mauled to death by tiger in Beijing animal parkSource: China.orgPublished on 2016-07-25
- Oil is a ‘perfect match’ to 2008—and a technician says that’s not a good thingSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2016-07-23
- Former NE China official expelled from Party, office