Emerging Market equities continue to rally outright and relative to the SPX with key technical levels being hit to tell us the rally is going higher. The argument is not a technical one but rather that is some support for the reversal. Reversing the direction of the $EEM vs the $SPY is still in the […]
Today is an extraordinary day for macro driven by the U.S. Payroll number that many thought could be weaker based on recent weather conditions.
The outrage that a man as public and politically linked at Boris Nemtsov could be killed on the busiest bridge in Moscow is resonating throughout Russia. We haven’t seen an assassination like this in a decade and it says now that even formerly unspoken rules are all out the window.
The euro is finding a toe hole on speculation that the new Greece government may soften its stance and work with international creditors.
Looking at the chart below we find the price for the emerging market ETF – EEM on its own outright and on the spread against the SPY ETF. The later we often refer to as the “EM/DM Spread”.
After a blistering two month period where the Ibovespa rallied 24% in USD terms (EWZ, quote) and the Istanbul XU 100 Bourse (TUR, quote) rallied 3-% we have downgraded these top overweights 20% and raised Russia (RSX, quote, 9% from 6.5%) and Korea […]
Your Ticket to Investing in Emerging Markets Smarter than the MSCI EM Index.
Post Yellen Thoughts: The US Bond Market always leads the policy makers.
Your Ticket to Investing in Emerging Markets Smarter than the MSCI EM Index. The Emerging Money EM Country Allocator Index (EMCAI) is a snapshot of Emerging Markets via a top down country allocation, providing a dynamic, broad-based look at Emerging Markets through country specific ETF’s.
- Wikipedia called irresponsible on acupunctureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-19
- Bilingual app will help govt reach outSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-19
- China briefs foreign envoys on anti-graft workSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-19
- China to speed up modernization of educationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-19
- Mane scores as Senegal become first team to reach Afcon quarter-finalsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-19
- Final Trade: URI, TSLA & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- American Express raises 2017 EPS guidanceSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- IBM falls on earningsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- IPO market thawing in 2017?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Beer stocks getting trumped?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Could CAT benefit from Trump’s ‘infrastructure renaissance’?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- JPMorgan boosts Dimon’s pay 3.7% to $28MSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Former Reagan budget director warns of ‘fiscal bloodbath’ under TrumpSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- What to trade ahead of the inauguration: 7 playsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Trump rally’s moment of truth?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Wikipedia called irresponsible on acupuncture