Emerging Market equities continue to rally outright and relative to the SPX with key technical levels being hit to tell us the rally is going higher. The argument is not a technical one but rather that is some support for the reversal. Reversing the direction of the $EEM vs the $SPY is still in the […]
Today is an extraordinary day for macro driven by the U.S. Payroll number that many thought could be weaker based on recent weather conditions.
The outrage that a man as public and politically linked at Boris Nemtsov could be killed on the busiest bridge in Moscow is resonating throughout Russia. We haven’t seen an assassination like this in a decade and it says now that even formerly unspoken rules are all out the window.
The euro is finding a toe hole on speculation that the new Greece government may soften its stance and work with international creditors.
Looking at the chart below we find the price for the emerging market ETF – EEM on its own outright and on the spread against the SPY ETF. The later we often refer to as the “EM/DM Spread”.
After a blistering two month period where the Ibovespa rallied 24% in USD terms (EWZ, quote) and the Istanbul XU 100 Bourse (TUR, quote) rallied 3-% we have downgraded these top overweights 20% and raised Russia (RSX, quote, 9% from 6.5%) and Korea […]
Your Ticket to Investing in Emerging Markets Smarter than the MSCI EM Index.
Post Yellen Thoughts: The US Bond Market always leads the policy makers.
Your Ticket to Investing in Emerging Markets Smarter than the MSCI EM Index. The Emerging Money EM Country Allocator Index (EMCAI) is a snapshot of Emerging Markets via a top down country allocation, providing a dynamic, broad-based look at Emerging Markets through country specific ETF’s.
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-21
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- Your first trade for Thursday, September 21