Emerging Market Bloodbath in iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM, quote) and Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF (VWO, quote) sledded through the 200 day moving average in a way it hasn’t in a long time.
Emerging Money Audio Call February 22 – Combination of higher commodity prices, fewer headlines from China(for now),
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 12 – Some say there is no such thing as a negative feedback loop if in fact there are concerns in banks and credit.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 22 – Global equities party on the back of EU Greek deal momentum that is only a bandaid but a relief for markets that have overpriced in prospect of a Greek exit.
China discovers an industrial shale gas flow manly made up of methane some 3,568 meters deep measuring 6 meters high in the Ordos city. Ordos may sound familiar as the region is rich in coal deposits.
Today we are selling a core position in Potash Corporation (POT, quote) as we think the outlook for crop prices is challenged, while supply issues may also weigh on utilization levels. We are not changing our tune on the longer term thematic elements of the fertilizer sector, and we believe potash of Saskatchewan […]
Then why even after a 20% move lower today is it still trading like its offering Emerging Markets style growth?
China released PMI data last night for April’s manufacturing that came in at 50.4 which was better than March and slightly higher for the third straight month, but weaker than the 50.5 estimate economists expected.
This is daily Emerging Money Audio Call for Thursday April 24. Emerging Markets opened up about 40 basis points in line were we are on the S&P NASDAQ higher by the fantastic Apple (AAPL, quote) results which on the site today we explain how we are trading Apple on the back […]
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vesselSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 11 foreign military bands to join Nanchang Int’l Military TattooSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Beijing mulls banning fireworks in city properSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China begins to restore 350 kmh bullet trainSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- Cheating scandal urges China to improve marathon cultureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- 80% of Chinese adults clueless on contraceptionSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-21
- China establishes environmental-capacity alert systemSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Chinese police arrest 118 in scam targeting seniorsSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- CPC punishes officials for consuming high-end alcoholSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Your first trade for Wednesday, September 20Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-09-20
- Hong Kong Polytechnic University sets up Belt and Road centerSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-09-20
- Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countrySource: Xi calls on HK youths to serve HK, countryPublished on 2017-06-30
- China building world’s first deep sea mining vessel