Emerging Market Bloodbath in iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM, quote) and Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF (VWO, quote) sledded through the 200 day moving average in a way it hasn’t in a long time.
Emerging Money Audio Call February 22 – Combination of higher commodity prices, fewer headlines from China(for now),
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 12 – Some say there is no such thing as a negative feedback loop if in fact there are concerns in banks and credit.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 22 – Global equities party on the back of EU Greek deal momentum that is only a bandaid but a relief for markets that have overpriced in prospect of a Greek exit.
China discovers an industrial shale gas flow manly made up of methane some 3,568 meters deep measuring 6 meters high in the Ordos city. Ordos may sound familiar as the region is rich in coal deposits.
Today we are selling a core position in Potash Corporation (POT, quote) as we think the outlook for crop prices is challenged, while supply issues may also weigh on utilization levels. We are not changing our tune on the longer term thematic elements of the fertilizer sector, and we believe potash of Saskatchewan […]
Then why even after a 20% move lower today is it still trading like its offering Emerging Markets style growth?
China released PMI data last night for April’s manufacturing that came in at 50.4 which was better than March and slightly higher for the third straight month, but weaker than the 50.5 estimate economists expected.
This is daily Emerging Money Audio Call for Thursday April 24. Emerging Markets opened up about 40 basis points in line were we are on the S&P NASDAQ higher by the fantastic Apple (AAPL, quote) results which on the site today we explain how we are trading Apple on the back […]
- Portrait had too much middle leg: WarneSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-05-26
- The power of his mighty pen: From coal miner to writer of China’s hit TV showSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-05-26
- Death re-imagined for the 21st centurySource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-05-26
- Spur rejects grilling, accuses union of ‘specific political agenda’Source: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-05-26
- Maimane deported from ZambiaSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-05-26
- The unintended consequences of the Zuma EffectSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-05-26
- The Big Read: Basking in another’s glorySource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-05-26
- China will continue to keep its promise on climate changeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-26
- PLA Navy expels US destroyer in S. China SeaSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-26
- Charity project to help children continue their educationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-26
- WannaCry hackings expose weaknessesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-26
- Alphabet vs. Amazon: 4 ways to trade itSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-05-25
- China completes construction of first Hualong One nuclear projectSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-25
- China to increase polar research cooperation with six countriesSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-25
- President of China Coal Energy Co. under probeSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-05-25
- Portrait had too much middle leg: Warne