Emerging Market Bloodbath in iShares MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (EEM, quote) and Vanguard FTSE Emerging Markets ETF (VWO, quote) sledded through the 200 day moving average in a way it hasn’t in a long time.
Emerging Money Audio Call February 22 – Combination of higher commodity prices, fewer headlines from China(for now),
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call February 12 – Some say there is no such thing as a negative feedback loop if in fact there are concerns in banks and credit.
Emerging Money Daily Audio Call June 22 – Global equities party on the back of EU Greek deal momentum that is only a bandaid but a relief for markets that have overpriced in prospect of a Greek exit.
China discovers an industrial shale gas flow manly made up of methane some 3,568 meters deep measuring 6 meters high in the Ordos city. Ordos may sound familiar as the region is rich in coal deposits.
Today we are selling a core position in Potash Corporation (POT, quote) as we think the outlook for crop prices is challenged, while supply issues may also weigh on utilization levels. We are not changing our tune on the longer term thematic elements of the fertilizer sector, and we believe potash of Saskatchewan […]
Then why even after a 20% move lower today is it still trading like its offering Emerging Markets style growth?
China released PMI data last night for April’s manufacturing that came in at 50.4 which was better than March and slightly higher for the third straight month, but weaker than the 50.5 estimate economists expected.
This is daily Emerging Money Audio Call for Thursday April 24. Emerging Markets opened up about 40 basis points in line were we are on the S&P NASDAQ higher by the fantastic Apple (AAPL, quote) results which on the site today we explain how we are trading Apple on the back […]
- Wikipedia called irresponsible on acupunctureSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-19
- Bilingual app will help govt reach outSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-19
- China briefs foreign envoys on anti-graft workSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-19
- China to speed up modernization of educationSource: China.orgPublished on 2017-01-19
- Mane scores as Senegal become first team to reach Afcon quarter-finalsSource: South Africa Times Live – newsPublished on 2017-01-19
- Final Trade: URI, TSLA & moreSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- American Express raises 2017 EPS guidanceSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- IBM falls on earningsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- IPO market thawing in 2017?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Beer stocks getting trumped?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Could CAT benefit from Trump’s ‘infrastructure renaissance’?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- JPMorgan boosts Dimon’s pay 3.7% to $28MSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Former Reagan budget director warns of ‘fiscal bloodbath’ under TrumpSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- What to trade ahead of the inauguration: 7 playsSource: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Trump rally’s moment of truth?Source: Fast MoneyPublished on 2017-01-19
- Wikipedia called irresponsible on acupuncture